On-Site Graphics Manager – Schawk
– To act as a representative of the Schawk business ensuring a first class service is consistently provided to Coke (KO) with professionalism, enthusiasm whilst in alignment with Coke culture.
– To act as a representative of the Company with shared responsibility for delivering the highest quality product and ensuring the most efficient solutions are consistently supplied to Coke (KO).
– To be the front line enabler and facilitator for artwork management and process across the supply chain.
– Responsible for gathering, managing and coordinating new and updated graphics & packaging projects for the Client brand portfolio.
– Project lead for packaging changes throughout designated region including day-to-day contact with brand management and bottler, printers and agencies.
– To co-ordinate the Pack Change Process for all projects for the Client, including packaging artwork, artwork amends, repro, proofs and all services provided by Schawk.
– Manage and maintain Project and Job Status Trackers (including audit of completed jobs).
– Communicate key milestones and critical path timelines where applicable to all key stakeholders.
– Escalate as appropriate any risks to critical path timelines.
Briefing & Approval Process
– Collate ‘accurate’ briefs and submit to Client Services
– Collate amends and brief Schawk Client Services
– Co-ordinate and lead Pre-Artwork meetings with support of Schawk Central production unit, including output of minutes and actions.
– Manage the deployment and ongoing use of KO Art, through support of its implementation and maintenance of all master data.
– To advise on print and technical feasibility on all assigned projects with the direct support of the Print Management Team and Operational Teams
– Co-ordinates press attendance where applicable with the Schawk Technical Print Support team.
– To ensure the overall requirements of the client are clearly understood, and that appropriate actions are taken to deliver the highest levels of service possible.
– Support the control and development of brand consistency and print feasibility on behalf of the Client along with the Print Management Team and Operational Teams (Client Services and Production).
– To be responsible for getting approval of jobs from each relevant Client department before release of fully approved files.
– To build, maintain and develop effective & positive working relationships across KO, and wider supply chain becoming a trusted advisor and enabling first class service.
– To fully understand and appreciate KO culture and reflect this in behavior patterns and ways of working.
– To take full ownership of the daily on-site relationship with the relevant marketing team and supporting departments with support of designated Account Director.
– To represent Schawk professionally at all times at all levels of management within KO as required, including (but not exclusively) project briefings and non-conformance investigations.
– To identify areas for continuous improvement within the client and Company processes, recommend robust and appropriate actions, in close association with the Account Management and Operations Teams.
– Strong understanding of KO processes, and supply chain requirements for the delivery of new to market products and pack maintenance.
– Ability to review current working practice and recommend robust improvements.
– Confidence in dealing with clients at all levels of management and differing cultures.
– Be able to operate within the office space assigned, work independently without the daily oversight of a line manager.
– Due to the evolving nature of our relationship as a company with all key customers, the nature of this role will continue to develop. Hence there is a need for flexibility, the ability to grow with the job and the overall resilience to change.
– Building and keeping professional relationships with external parties related to the client (e.g design and promotional agencies).
– Availability to travel as needed
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|