Operation & Maintenance – Network & Security systems
Overall authority in Operation & Maintenance of the Network & Security systems for Public cloud services to support competitiveness, capacity and
continuous service improvement through the adoption of industry best practices. Includes:
1. Maintain existing IT Systems and infrastructures: Upgrades, monitoring, patching, dealing with vendor’s technical support.
2. Participate on the onboarding tasks as part of a project to deploy customers within
a Cloud Environment writing LLDs for specific areas of expertise.
3. Extensive expertise on diagnosing and troubleshooting incidents on the technology required and on multitenant environments
4. Collaborating with L1 to resolve incidents and write proper incidents reports (Reason for Outage & Root Cause Analysis).
5. Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
6. Installing and configuring new hardware and software on dev and production environments with multiple customers
7. Applying operating system updates, patches and configuration changes within Management and Tenants environments
8. Performing routine audits of systems and software, reporting and documenting customer implementations.
9. Be familiar with scripting mechanisms (Power-Shell, PowerCli or others
languages) or with Automation tools to improve efficiency.
10. Answering technical queries and collaborating on capacity management processes
11. System performance tuning. Appling best practice of the vendors.
12. Strong prioritization skills are necessary.
13. Ability to resolve technical and system problems and communicate those findings to the appropriate parties.
14. Ability to utilize high level problem solving techniques.
15. Work with all IT teams across the business to deliver IT services (Network, Security, Storage, Backup, Infrastructure).
16. Migrations experiences in between existing platforms and migrating customers into new platforms
17. Part of operating team for routing tasks which will be needed for 24×7 possible incidents resolutions.
18. Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
19. Occasional travel required to remote offices, customers and to receive training
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|