Operations Officer – Operations (Non Financial Unit) – RAKBANK
To authorise customer requests whilst ensuring delivery of quality service to internal and external customers, by adhering to TAT, SLA & internal (Operating Procedures) and external (Central Bank) guidelines laid down.
• Check and authorize all operational tasks assigned as per the desk duties/ operating procedures, ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ensure that control mechanisms are followed, daily reports are verified and all periodical returns assigned are prepared, verified and dispatched within scheduled time.
• Ensure no operational losses happen due to errors or lapse in laid down controls and highlight any discrepancies that may lead to risk or financial loss to assistant manager.
• Ensure compliance with policy, procedures, standards and reporting requirements, plus any relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
• Ensure staff reporting meets service standards as per Service Level Agreements or cut-off times mentioned in operating procedures.
• Be proactive in a wide range of customer enquiries and issues, resolving these or escalating as appropriate.
• Assist assistant manager (team leader) in ensuring that individuals under supervision have appropriate levels of competency and skills in order to effectively carry out their roles.
• Maintain awareness of the department’s Business Continuity Plan and undertake appropriate training to ensure correct action is taken in the event of an incident or disruption
• Perform any other duties or tasks as required or instructed by assistant manager.
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|