Operations Representative- Credit Opertaions – RAKBANK
To process customer requests whilst ensuring delivery of quality service to internal and external customers, by adhering to TAT, SLA & internal (Operating Procedures) and external (Central Bank) guidelines laid down.
• Carry out all operational tasks, ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and with a high degree of accuracy while adhering to Banks policy and process.
• Archive all appropriate files and documents manually or electronically as instructed, so that they can be located at a later date.
• Diarise customers request/ follow-ups and process the requests on required dates.
• Escalate promptly if any irregularities/incident that may lead to risk or financial loss.
• Ensure all day to day activities are in compliance with Anti-Money laundering and other regulatory requirements laid down internally and by Central Bank.
• Identify and recommend improvements to existing procedure and processes, suggest changes for improving controls and reducing cost without compromising on service quality.
• Maintain awareness of the departments Business Continuity Plan, review and highlight changes if any and undertake appropriate training to ensure correct action is taken in the event of an incident or disruption.
• Perform any other duties or tasks required or instructed by the officer / manager to support the smooth operation of the department
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|