Opportunity for DB analyst in Teknip with client debutation project, Abudhabi
We are hiring for the position of DB analyst in Teknip with one of our reputed client, in abudhabi.
About Teknnip:TEKNIP’s expertise professionals capitalize on new thinking, new workforce models, and new possibilities and with its robust databases; deliver high-impact solutions that enable various government and private clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. We provide flexible end to end manpower solutions that assist clients and individuals to meet their objectives by giving the best possible services at an affordable cost.For
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE / SKILLS /
– Experienced in the usage of Oracle 11g technologies such as RAC, Data guard, Advanced Replication, RMAN, Flashback option, Partitioning, OEM, Spatial, etc.
– Good understanding of the internal architecture of Oracle 11g. Experience in Monitor, maintain and tune databases for optimal performance.
– Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) certificate in Oracle 9i, 10g and/or 11g a plus.
– Extensive experience installing, upgrading and maintaining Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
– A strong understanding of the Oracle E-Business R12.1 architecture and the various application tiers and database tier components, Concurrent Manager processing and troubleshooting
– Experience with Oracle E-Business
Suite AD utilities, patching and automation.
– Oracle E-Business Applications
system administration and troubleshooting
– Experience with cloning system
test and development environments from Production Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1
Applications environment on Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 Platform.
– Experience in installing &
configuring software MKSToolkit9.6 and Visual Studio2013 with Oracle
– Installation, maintenance,
upgrade of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g components on Microsoft Windows
platform Installation, maintain and upgrade Oracle Web logic server on
Microsoft windows environment.
– Create/configure, administering
domains on web logic server.
– Experience in installing,
upgrading and maintaining Discovererer11g on Oracle Fusion Middleware
– Experience in developing, administering and maintaining
Microsoft SQL Server 2012R2/2008R2
– Familiarity with Microsoft SSIS,
SSAS, and SSRS database support systems and possess version upgrade experience
– Experience of High Availability
(HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
– Experience on several full
project life cycles. Proven ability to meet schedules and fulfil project plans.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Computer/Software|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|