Oracle E-Business Developer – 12 months Contract – Renewable – Adecco Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Oracle E-Business Developer – 12 months Contract Renewable – Abu Dhabi
Adecco are recruiting for an Oracle E-Business Developer on a 12 months Renewable contract yearly in Abu Dhabi.
A minimum of 4 years of Business Knowledge experience in Oracle E-Business (HRMS, Payroll, financial, application object library + System Administration, fixed assets (desirable), Alerts, Performance Management (desirable), Analysis Skills).
Technical Knowledge in:
– SQL & PL/ SQL (Packages, procedures, functions & database triggers)
– Forms builder
– Reports builder
– OAF Oracle Application Framework (Building, customizing, Extending)
– XML Publisher (creating RTF Reports, Creating XML Data Definition)
– Workflow builder
– Self-Service Reports
– Relational Data Modeling
– Object Oriented Concepts
– ADF Application Development Framework(strongly desirable)
– Interfaces (Inbound & Outbound) , data loader, SQL loader
– Forms Personalization
– Concrete Java development experience
– Troubleshooting Skills
– Preferably someone who has worked at a bank or a financial institution
– Strong organizational skills, high detail orientation, mature personality and ability to work under pressure
– Strong communication skills
Salary Package: Market Rates
Joining Date: ASAP
Location: ABU DHABIApply for this job.