Oracle Weblogic Administrator – Dubai
Opening for Oracle WebLogic Administrator Position – Dubai Location
Role & Responsibility of a Weblogic Administrator:
Installation & Configuration:
• Installation & Configuration of Weblogic Server in clustered and non-clustered environment.
• WebLogic Administration, Monitoring and Troubleshooting using Admin Console and command line.
• Create, configure and tune weblogic domains/applications for performance
• JMS Configurations- JMS Server, Connection Factory, Foreign JMS server, Message Bridge, Topic/Queue, Distributed destinations
• Creating security roles, group policy, user authentication, aduting and authorization
• Work on Web Security tools- LDAP Server, SSL Certificates and client authentication.
• Node Manager Configuration – remote managed server start and stop. SSL communication between admin server and node manager
• Writing Scripts to handle complex automation / administration using Shell scripting
• JDBC Connection Pool and Multipool configuration with Oracle and SqlServer.
• Configuring digital certificates, using java key tool for secured applications
• Automation of domain creation using WLST, ANT, and Domain Templates
• Configuring Web Logic Plug-ins for Apache Web Server and configured load balancing and fail-over solutions.
Deployment & Patching:
• Up gradation of WebLogic servers in development, testing and production environment and applying patch and service packs
• Patch updates using BSU, Service Pack Upgrades and Version Upgrades
• Security Support with SSI, SSL, DES, RSA, TDEA etc
• Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files in domain and clustered environments on WebLogic using various deployment tools ( Console, weblogic.Deployer, and WLST)
• Developing WLST scripts and auto deployment process
Monitoring & Tuning:
• Monitoring WebLogic server health and security.
• Maintain the applications among Web Logic run-time processes in a cluster of application servers
• Server Performance Tuning – Thread Dump Analysis, Core Dump Analysis when Server crashed unevenly
• Managing and Monitoring the JVM Performance by adjusting WebLogic heap size and garbage collection parameters
• Tuning JVM heap size to maximize the number of clients accessing the applications.
• Analyzing the Log Files, Thread Dumps, JVM Dumps, Exception Stack Traces
• Monitoring thread usage, connection pool usage, CPU usage, Memory usage and preparing reports for the performance tests, dry run tests and load tests conducted on the Application Servers
• Linux command line usage and shell scripting
• Monitoring and analyzing resources, Standard logs, application logs and domain logs
• Experience in performance tuning for Web applications
Troubleshooting & Support:
• Troubleshoot environment and application issues and provide root cause summary to application stakeholders
• Perform sanity testing on QA, Stage and Production environments after deployment.
• Configure and maintain the scheduled tasks like Thread dumps, log files backup etc.,
• Performance tuning of Web Logic server with respect to heap, threads and connection pools.
• Involve in configuration management, testing, change management, performance monitoring, and application maintenance
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|