Outbound Sales Executive – GulfTalent.com Dubai, UAE
About the Company
GulfTalent.com is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region, with offices in Dubai and London. Founded in 2005, it is now used by 4 million individuals and 6,000 companies.
GulfTalent.com is run by a seasoned team of young professionals with diverse backgrounds across different industries, including management consulting, private equity, finance, e-commerce, information technology, education and recruitment. The team also brings together a wealth of international experience across four continents.
This is your chance to join a growing company and a winning team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members benefit from extensive training, excellent learning opportunities, competitive compensation packages and rapid promotion.
GulfTalent is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region, with offices in Dubai and London. Founded in 2005, it is now used by over 4 million individuals and 6,000 companies. To support our continued growth, we are looking for smart and highly driven Outbound Sales Executives to join our team in Dubai.
The main responsibilities will include:
– Generating prospective customers through cold calling and following up on qualified and non-qualified leads.
– Spending most of your time making outbound calls to ensure every opportunity to maximise sales revenues is covered.
– Maintaining high levels of prospecting activity and quickly establishing credibility and trusted relationships with prospective customers.
– Meeting or exceeding monthly sales target revenue by making significant outbound telephone sales calls to target new clients.
– Working with an inside sales team in coordinating various sales activities.
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive tax-free compensation package plus monthly commission.
The commission is not capped so if you are a high achiever, you can earn much higher commissions.
– University degree, in any subject
– Fluency in English
– Solid experience of outbound telesales, cold-calling and generating revenue from new clients
– Strong verbal and written communication/phone skills
– Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
– Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets