This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and experienced Sales executive with an FMCG or hospitality background who wishes to join a very high profile organization which manages the sales and marketing of a range of premium global beverages in the Middle East. The company is dedicated to bringing choice and qual...
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain manager with a minimum of two years’ experience as a Supply Chain Executive within the FMCG business. Our client is a very high profile organization which manages the sales and marketing of a range of premium global beverages in the Middle East. The compan...
Principal responsibilities of the subject position: - Assist with the production of AML reports including Annual MLRO Report. - Maintain up to date procedural notes on all AML-related administrative and reporting tasks. - Regular liaison and follow ups with RMs flor appropriate review of the alerts
Based in Dubai, SMSGlobal is one of the world's leading providers of mobile messaging solutions. We are at the forefront of messaging technology and are rapidly expanding our International footprint with new customer acquisition our main focus for 2016. With headquarters in Melbourne, sales operations around the globe, SM...
Our client – large reputable group – are currently recruiting Commercial/Corporate Lawyer. This is a newly created position reporting to the General Council.
• Monitor and direct the implementation of the company’s strategic business plan and assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives. • Develop, Implement and monitor reliable financial controls. • Ensure accurate and timely record keeping & financial reporting in-line with best...
- To arrange the payment & deductions of staff salaries through GP system or relevant. This involve the collection and input of all relevant information for the monthly payroll (including new joiners, all type of leaves, absence, allowances, overtime, change status, pension, cash advance, house loan, etc.). - To ensure...
Waitress Job Details Date Posted: 2016-07-06 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Other Company Industry: Other Monthly Salary: US $500 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Gender: Female Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Other Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
Key Responsibilities: Install, relocate and/or upgrade PC hard/software, peripherals, and other devices to satisfy business and/or end-user requirements Provide 1st and 2nd level support to the Help Desk, and remote Site Administrators, for PC and software related issues. Be the primary contact for local IT related issues and work with level 3 and 4 system administrators to escalate problems that cannot be solved at Level 2. Minimize equipment failures through proper design/setup of standardized desktop systems and processes Work with the Wintel Team Lead to determine strategic direction for the desktop environment, including the evaluation and testing of new technologies Develop work procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, and end-user technical documentation relating to the desktop environment Maintain computer cabinets, storage rooms, and PC inventory Maintain printers, network switches and other IT equipment at the site
• Issues Purchase Orders (POs) within the specified quantity, quality and timeline specified by end user. • Interfaces with requestors from different departments, obtains details on Purchase Requests, including item description, quantity, need by date and delivery location providing catalogs as necessary.
To assist in providing excellence service to the department in terms of developing, monitoring, redesigning and implementing an effective and efficient system. The function of Business Process Excellence also includes ensuring the excellence component is embedded within all processes and its subsidiaries.
Automotive Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the region’s automotive industry. The company imported the first consignment of Toyota vehicles to the UAE and established Al-Futtaim Motors in 1955.Al-Futtaim represents 44 automotive brands across 16 countries and encompasses every aspect of the business: - Passenger and commercial vehicles sales- Manufacturing agricultural vehicles- Construction equipment sales and service - Used car sales- Rental and leasing Al-Futtaim Motors Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest nuMDer of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyota forklifts and BT warehouse equipment.
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for: Sales Manager - Dubai & Northern Emirates location: Dubai Eaton is dedicated to ensuring that reliable, efficient and safe power is available when it’s needed most. With unparalleled knowledge of electrical power management across industries, experts at Eaton deliver customized, integrated solutions to solve our customers’ most critical challenges. Our focus is on delivering the right solution for the application.
Position Details are below: Designation - Manager Learning & Development Location: Dubai Nationality: Any Arab National Experience: Min 6 Years Job Details Date Posted: 2016-07-07 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Education/Training Company Industry: Real Estate Monthly Salary: US $10,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Education/Training Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
• Finance transformation • Blueprinting and Business Process Design/Re-Engineering with SAP FICO and SAP SD around Order to Cash process • Statutory and management reporting • End to end strategy, design and implementation including process, data, reports, applications and operating model • Program management including both process and stakeholder management Job Details Date Posted: 2016-07-07 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance Company Industry: Information Technology Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Accounting/Banking/Finance Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
Responsible for business development, sales & marketing visualize and create new business opportunity plan for opportunities in the existing and proposed segments. - Develop new business opportunities in new & existing business segments. - Increase productivity at all level (Turnover, Revenue Vs Cost, Timely collection of payments etc.) - Ensure quality and timely delivery of products and solutions
- IFRS Consultant - Engage directly with customer senior leadership/management - Provide expertise in practice, industry and consulting - Statutory and management reporting Job Details Date Posted: 2016-07-07 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance Company Industry: Information Technology Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Accounting/Banking/Finance Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
Responsible for business development, sales & marketing visualize and create new business opportunity plan for opportunities in the existing and proposed segments. - Develop new business opportunities in new & existing business segments.
As a Sales Associate you will work as an individual and as part of a team to provide customers with a complete service and an enjoyable shopping experience in order to maximise sales. You will also ensure that the brand is represented at the required standards, you have up-to-date product knowledge and that stock loss risks are minimised. Job Details Date Posted: 2016-07-07 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Degree: High school or equivalent Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Sales Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
Accountable for error-free cash register operations, payment processing, and interactions with customers. Provide each customer with the high level of service by identyfing and staisfying their needs thus ensuring store meets their targets and Develops/ Delivers Customer Loyalty.