Corporate Governance Manager At least 6 years Exp Ideally based in the GCC. Search is presently seeking to recruit an innovative and experienced Corporate Governance Manager with the expertise, ability and impact to contribute to the development, communication and promotion of Our Clients in the UAE Established fo...
Client is a leading multi-national organisation in Dubai are looking to recruit an experienced Key Account Manager to join their well-established team. * Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts * Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targe...
We are looking for an HP Enterprise Servers & Storage system engineer/administrator, candidate must have Expert level Skills in Providing Support and maintaining Customer SLA and must have skills to use & analyze System Logs, Dumps ,event analysis software and provide remedial actions....
Michael Page Retail in Dubai, are looking for a Head of Buying - Fashion to join a leading Middle Eastern Fashion Retailer. Client Details The company is market leading in private label fashion business across the Middle East region. Their head office is based in Dubai.
Job Description 1) To provide geographic and governance stakeholders and committees with: a) A single point of contact in the country with respect to Group Internal Audit (GIA); b) GIA's view on significant risks within the country and an assessment as to whether these risks are being adequately managed and escalated if a...
Main job responsibilities is supervising the AUE national and ensure the best Customer Service. Job Details Date Posted: 2015-12-23 Job Location: Al Ain, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Customer Service Company Industry: Customer Service; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Female Nationality: United Arab Emirates Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Customer Service Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
• Directs, coordinates, advises and technically supports all mechanical maintenance activities carried out on a wide range of rotating and stationary equipment at RRD. • Provides essential coordination, technical support and advice to the Mechanical Section Head on failure analysis and troubleshooting of equipment. • Provides technical field supervision in execution and participates in the preparation of maintenance programs.
• Directs and supervises the installation, maintenance, repair, calibration, troubleshooting and modification activities carried out on a wide range of electric, electronic, pneumatic and microprocessor based analytical instruments and process analyses, instrument equipment’s and associated control systems, distribution control systems (DCS) and pipelines instrument equipment’s in the plant. • Provides technical advice and guidance on all related maintenance works. • Participates in the planning and implementation of all system modifications, expansion and installations.
• Provides technical support to help drive site improvement in Process Safety. • Assists in the identification of significant process hazards and evaluation of the risks for Abu Dhabi Refinery units and components in accordance with the company’s risk management procedure.
• Provides essential coordination and support to various plant Sections Head with a view to ensuring safe, efficient and optimal functioning of various plant operating units and systems. Includes coordinating shutdown planning, major maintenance programmes and modifications to ensure plant reliability, safety and maximum availability.
The Project Management Office (PMO) requires a Program Controls Analyst to assist the Program Controls Specialist with developing the Functional Excellence capabilities within the PMO. The principal role will be to support the delivery, roll out and embedding of a comprehensive suite of corporate procedures and templates for the PMO, which will be totally aligned with the Way, associated Integrated Management System (IMS) processes and industry best practice.
The main role of a nanny is to provide a safe, caring, nurturing and stimulating environment in which children can develop. Typically include such responsibilities as caring for a child's physical needs, meal planning and preparation, cleaning up after children, helping children with schoolwork, organizing and engaging in activities, Job Details Date Posted: 2015-12-23 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Other Company Industry: Other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Female Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Other Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
Our client, leading multinational logistics company is currently seeking to recruit a Credit Controller Job Purpose Statement: With appropriate guidance, performs defined duties to support the effective management of Customer accounts &/or debts outstanding whilst directly contributing to the optimum Customer Experience. Includes direct Customer contact, using courteous & professional behaviours and established processes to provide standard services/solutions that are within approved financial parameters. For non-routine situations may work under guidance to develop the customised solution
A renowned Medical company is currently recruiting for a Histopathology/Cytology Application Specialist to be based in Dubai Job Purpose Responsible to train customers on the products and provide technical support (Non- Engineering). Also he is responsible to sell products using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products to their needs, resulting in revenue generation and achieving the Set Target. Principal Accountabilities/Key Results Area External: • Scientific Discussion with the End Users to find out their new requirements, new opportunities.
Commercial Strategy Analyst Roles & Responsibilities: • Project / Task Description: • Reporting: Quarterly KPI's reporting // Commercial system design of market specific reports • Trainings: Trainer for commercial systems // Follow up deployment: // Organizing logistics for regional trainings • System Development: Collecting requirements / issues for system development // Follow up on market quality of data / cleaning • Commercial Planning: Monthly status of commercial initiatives • Budget: Follow up Purchase Order status and actuals vs. budget • Communication: Maintenance of commercial workpoint Job Details Date Posted: 2015-12-23 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Other Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Other Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
- Responsible for the development of new revenue opportunities, managing channel partners in Pakistan. - Managing OPSI for stock and sales operation on monthly basis. - Follow up with the customer on marketing support and new product promotion plan required in order to increase sales.
Job responsibilities: 1- Managing and leading all the functions of Tasheel Services such as: - Ministry of Labour transactions - General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs transactions - Department of Economic Development transactions - Emirates ID Authority transactions - Health and Medical Services Authority transactions 2- Follow and adhere to all of the Ministry of Labor requirements. 3- Leading and managing the Corporate department to increase the volume of the corporate Customers and Corporates Sponsorship 4- Responsible in generating new business leads to promote the company services.
Our client, a leading multinational company is seeking to recruit a Data Entry Clerk Data Entry Clerk Job Duties: • Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. • Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution. • Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format
Our client, a high profile Pharmaceutical Retail Company is currently recruiting for a Sourcing Assistant. You will be directly reporting to the Procurement Manager Assist to manage assigned sourcing activities in Gulf and Levant in terms of purchasing, contracting and supplier management for assigned categories of spend. Support the Implementation of sourcing programs to drive continuous improvements, waste elimination, cost savings and cost avoidance.
A manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Payroll coordinator Duties and Responsibilities • Reviews and imports employee time cards into the payroll system completed and approved by the Business Unit. • Checks figures for accuracy and necessary approvals. • Reviews payroll documentation for accuracy through audit reports and makes any necessary adjustments.