Pharmacist with Warehouse Management Experience – Pharmalink & Medicina Group
• Manage, motivate, develop and train staff according to company policies.
• Plan, forecast, report on store sales, costs and department performance, according to company requirements.
• Manage products stock levels and storage in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
• Maintain stock, supplies and inventories by taking inventory, ordering deficit and moving surplus stock, pricing and restocking shelves.
• Manage financial information by updating the necessary books of accounts.
• Maintain store administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
• Manage relevant store-related reports for Management and financial information for the Finance team.
• Manage overhead costs and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the store.
• Liaise with the MOH for obtaining the required approvals and licenses.
• Oversee cleanliness, health and safety, security and emergency systems within the store in accordance with company policy and local laws. Carry out other duties and tasks requested by the CEO and/or Operations Manager.
• Ensure incoming goods are received and cleared from the relevant authorities in line with SOP’s and standard protocol.
• Prepare and communicate regular and ad hoc managerial reports providing information on the status and issues involving stores.
• Work closely with all relevant departments / colleagues, to deliver exceptional business performance.
• Pursue your own development to increase personal effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas for development.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|