– Develop and review treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range
– Assist patients with joint and spinal problems, including following surgery.
– Help patients’ rehabilitation following accidents, injury and strokes.
– Assist in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers.
– Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics.
– Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients.
Communicate with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|