Physiotherapist – Offshore Recruitment Services Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Offshore Recruitment Services specialise in the recruitment of in all aspects of offshore vacancies for all levels of permanent, temporary and contract positions.
Whether a client is searching for a highly skilled candidate, looking to head hunt a specific individual, a team of contractors for a project or management of gifted personnel, we are ready and have a proven track record of meeting such requirements.
Offshore Recruitment Services was formed with the specific aim of providing a quality service to link key candidates to our clients. We find the right people for your business.
UPANDRUNNING Integrated Sports Medical Center is looking for an experienced, full-time Physiotherapist to join a team of highly qualified surgeons, doctors, physiotherapist, sport therapists and osteopaths. This is a unique chance to work in a fast moving clinic which works with a fully integrated model of sports medicine.
The successful candidate would hold the following credentials:
– Professional Degree of Physiotherapy
– Current license/registration to practice in home country or country of last employment
– At least 4 years post graduate experience
– Pro-active with a strong interest in continuous professional development on an annual basis
– Able to work independently and as part of a team
– Strong technical ability and patient care
– Good communication skills especially in terms of educating patients and communicating with other health care professionals from varied disciplines
UPANDRUNNING provides the opportunity:
– To work in foreign country allowing the candidate to gain international experience
– To work alongside highly qualified international team of surgeons, doctors, physiotherapist, sport therapists and osteopaths
– To gain referrals internally and external to the clinic
– To work with a wide variety of patients from different cultures and backgrounds as well direct contact with surgeons
– Salaried with a healthy commission package
– Support for relocation which includes cost of employment and residence visa, annual indemnity insurance and health insurance for the first 6 months
The applicant will be required to:
– Successfully complete the Dubai Health
– Cover flights, examination and accommodation expenses