1. Developing, monitoring and updating Projects Schedules. In coordination with Project Manager and Concerned Construction Manager.
2. Planning, reviewing and monitoring recovery plans for adverse trends, dynamic forecasts for remaining activities, analysis of constraints and problems.
3. Preparing, updating and tracking materials and technical submittals Schedules.
4. Reviewing subcontractors’ programmes and coordinating them with the Project programmes.
5. Preparing the Manpower histograms, Cash flows and progress S Curves for the Major activities.
6. Identifying schedules trends, constraints, solutions and recovery actions to ensure mitigation of constraints and impediments.
7. To establish and advise realistic level of resource mobilization and control, to ensure proper resource development, working methods, augmentation of productivity, efficiency and performance at activity levels.
8. Dynamic Scheduling and recovery planning in commensurate with physical progress, performance and productivity.
9. Preparing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports on progress and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) of the project for submission to the Engineer.
10. Supervising and coordinating the preparation of cost/time impact studies in variations.
11. Supporting the Q/S for Progress Measurement and Progress Certification for project accounting and payment.
12. Assist PM & Head of Planning to prepare the time extension claims
Produce and upgrade the WBS of time schedules
13. Regular visit site with construction team to ensure all factors in schedule are considered
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|