Planning Engineer – SSH
What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for talented Planning Engineer’s to join our team in Dubai. The Planning engineer must demonstrate a minimum of 10 yrs. experience working as an engineer on project’s in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
- Prepare and update project master schedule.
- Coordinate the detailed construction schedules of all bid package contractors.
- Review cost loaded schedule(s).
- Monitor and report on construction progress. Suggest means of delay recovery.
- Evaluate progress payment applications in relation to reported completion percentages.
- Conduct progress meetings with contractors and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Assist contractors to resolve site logistical coordination problems.
- Prepare responses to any site correspondence concerning the construction time schedule.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|