Plumber Required For English Maintenance Company- Philippino Preferred – JWFI
Job Listing No: 9714494
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT WORKED AS A PLUMBER BEFORE. Best candidates will probably be underneath 35 years previous and have expertise engaged on all family plumbing together with: PVC, UPVC & PPR pipe repairs Attitude valves Go with the flow valves Foot valves Gate valves Restore and set up of electrical home pumps and power controls together with double pumps, force vessels & latching relay electrical energy regulate boards Set up of home water heaters together with electrical set up. – three years+ expertise of plumbing restore + upkeep required. – Superb written and spoken English – An amazing figuring out of shopper provider – Present Visa- MUST BE employment visa of two years or extra. You’ll obtain:- – An excellent revenue considerably above market fee for the precise applicant – Annual return flight ticket to residence united states – Cell phone – Sponsors visa – 30 days vacation a yr – Uniform equipped (do not be disturbed, funky T-shirts and denims!!)
Apply for this job.
Similar Jobs For "Plumber Required For English Maintenance Company- Philippino Preferred – JWFI"
Company: al shaebia
Gulf experienced MEP electrician,Plumber,Civil engineer and skilled construction labors required for established building construction company.contact0507746404...
Posted 5 hours ago
Company: Berkeley Services Group
Location: Abu Dhabi
Urgently required following staff with exp. Plumber, A/C Technician, Cleaners (male and female), Painter, Electrician and Mason....
Posted 11 hours ago
Location: Abu Dhabi
Required staff for Engineering company:. Plumber, Pipe-fitter (for fire fighting works); Control Panel Technicians, Foreman Plumbing, all the candidates must...
Posted 11 hours ago
Required experienced carpenter, mason, electrician, plumber, a/c technician. For any trade minimum 1 year experience:....
Posted 10 hours ago
Posted 17 hours ago
Tips for Submitting an Online Job Application in Dubai, UAE
1. Thoroughly read job descriptions. Most recruiters will tell you a big pet peeve is hearing from job seekers who apply even if they aren't qualified for the job. Take the time to understand just what the business expects from applicants for jobs that interest you; do not ignore the step-by-step description of what the job entails. "ATS technologies can filter candidates by those whose responses dovetail best with specific job descriptions. To find the best reaction rates, ensure that your content and experience match up appropriately," Day claims.
2. Create an original employment cover letter. If the company asks for a cover letter, make sure to include one. Remember to write one specific to your accomplishments and skills and another that addresses the job description properly. Get a step further and mention exactly how you use that knowledge and those skills in the job. Avoid giving away a generic, run-of-the-mill resume cover letter. "Despite the cover letter being digital, it's often the first thing recruiters read when viewing candidate profiles—even in front of the resume," Day explains. "Use the cover letter as an opportunity to showcase your character, qualifications, and desire to have the job."
3. Identify key words and tailor your resume. Take your some time look over your resume. Get the key words into the job description and make sure you indicate exactly how your accomplishments address those requirements. Be sure to personalize your resume and/or cover page slightly every single particular job.
4. Make yes your responses are on target and mistake free. "With paper applications, poorly written submissions can be tossed in the 'circular file,' never to be seen again," Day says. "But with digital applications, error-laden content life on at that company, potentially hurting your opportunities for a relationship with the employer in the foreseeable future also." That is a scary thought, but one that should motivate you to triple-check your content for spelling, content, and grammar. Also, Day suggests you make sure all of your info is entirely spelled out—in other terms, avoid abbreviations. In many cases, abbreviations that may be comprehended readily by the hiring supervisors are not familiar to the first-line recruiters.
5. Maintain one candidate profile per business. When you apply to a business that uses an ATS, the company saves your personal information. While you should tailor your resume and/or cover page for every single job submission, maintain one master profile for many of your applications for that company. "Multiple profiles in one company's system could cause confusion," Day says. "By just submitting one profile per company, you can eradicate chances for the wrong profile being disqualified by a first-line recruiter."
6. Fill out all fields within the applying process. By completing every industry, you aren't simply giving information that will make you stand out through the competition, but also demonstrating your interest and desire to have the job. Many recruiters just skip over candidates who don't complete their applications. Additionally, Day explains that with an ATS in place, many companies filter prospects by their responses to certain industries within the online application forms. Don't overlook any chances to be included in the recruiters' filtering processes for the position.
7. Ensure your social profile is current. Businesses are now motivating applicants to consist of professional information from their social profiles, typically LinkedIn, Google+, or Facebook, within their online application process. "the capability to view your dynamic social profile(s), allows recruiters to see your current work status and discover whether timing is straight to extend you an interview or also a job offer. At iCIMS, we make reference to this as a 'social resume,'" Day says.
8. Clean up your public social media profile. A technology-savvy hiring company is more likely to take a dynamic interest in your social media marketing profile postings. Be sure you do not have general public images or content that will distract, or worse yet, deter hiring managers or recruiters from wanting to employ you. Don't provide warning flag for recruiters and hiring managers. "If used correctly, social media marketing will allow you to interact with potential employers—just make sure your online data is working for you, perhaps not against you," Day concludes.
9. Review all the information you imported before submitting. Prior to hitting the submit button, take your final glance at the content you have provided. Keep in your mind that once you hit that switch, your information is provided for the recruiter directly. First impressions are crucial, so make the best one possible when you apply.
Note: This job listing with titled "Plumber Required For English Maintenance Company- Philippino Preferred – JWFI" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker. If you found some broken links or error in our site, please don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.