Pre-Sales Executive – Michael Page Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A leading Treasury Technology Solutions company based in Dubai are currently looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Executive to deliver world class solutions to the leading corporate treasury departments.
The Pre-Sales Executive will work primarily with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities to secure new business opportunities. This work is accomplished primarily by successfully demonstrating the benefits and features of treasury management software. The Pre-Sales Executive will also be responsible for;
– Development and delivery of treasury management solution demonstrations to address and solve prospect specific business challenges.
– Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs, and related implementation and pricing requests.
– Prepare and lead proof of concept workshops at prospective client sites, including population and preparation of demonstration databases and scripts.
– Represent the product to customers, partners and prospects at industry field events such as conferences, seminars and thought leadership events.
– Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction, and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
– Stay abreast of the product roadmap as well as understand and apply the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products in order to address business and technical problems
– Understand business needs and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
– Attend conferences and work with subject matter experts in order to stay on top of changes in business, requirements, regulations and technology to understand where the market is going.
– Conduct competitive analyses and determine differentiators between the company and its competitors.
– Provide feedback from prospects, customers and the market to Product Management and Development regarding company products, including coordinating the gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands.
– Work with Product Management to develop and deliver training on business solutions, products, and messages for new Sales and Pre-Sales team members
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline is strongly preferred
– 3 to 5 years relevant experience in sales or a sales support function in treasury, cash management or corporate finance.
– Able to take leadership role in diagnosing client’s current treasury business processes and formulate optimal technology solution incorporating unique value proposition.
– Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences.
– Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills.
– Ability to understand financial data relationships and how that data can be used to solve business problems.
– In-depth experience in Corporate Treasury in one or more of the following areas: cash management, payments, bank connectivity, working capital management, liquidity management, accounting, risk management, derivatives.
– Practical experience within treasury department, in a treasury advisory role for a consulting firm, or in a similar pre-sales role.
– Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client’s financial technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible.
– Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling.
– Ability to develop marketing messages and deliver them effectively.
– Ability to travel extensively.