Principal Enterprise Architect
This role defines a high level enterprise-wide IT Architecture focusing on the mapping of I/T capabilities to business needs. The focus is on defining the relationships, flows and implementation of business processes/activities/ functions, information), applications, data and technology in the enterprise and the transitional process necessary for implementing technology in response to changing business needs.
This Role is a Technical Leadership role for the IT Outsourcing in Dubai Center of Excellence (CoE), including areas – ICT Transformation, full stack IT Managed Services, Tool suite (ITSM/ITOM/ITOA) are all in Scope with knowledge of Communication Service Provider (CSP) industry helpful.
The role is responsible for pre-sale support and solution development for global ITO (IT Outsourcing) project, which includes:
• Collect and analyze ITO requirement and current operation status, identify the sales opportunity point, assist front line to finalize sales strategy for the project.
• Participate in high level customer (CXO, VP) communication, includes high level customer reception, solution presentation, technical and non-technical contacts etc.
• Assist front line sales team to develop competitive Solution, Business Case and Proposal, Attend client discovery meetings, and demo and present ITO solutions.
• Participate in project Due Diligence and contract negotiation.
• Summarize bidding experience.
• Responsible for global ITO project review, project risk identification and analysis, provide expertise comments and suggestions, typical ITO service solution study and bidding template development, includes proposal template, cost calculation & quotation conducting, sale & delivery conducting, solution/template/reference training and global knowledge transfer, etc.
• Develop, present and demonstrate solutions to prospective customers based on detailed customer requirements to highlight ITO’s broad solution areas with emphasis on ITO’s key differentiators to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Prepare ITO proposals for hardware, software, and professional services, Partner with frontline Sales by providing the necessary support to compete effectively in the marketplace by assessing the requirements and uncovering the needs for a complete solution
• Understand the dependencies of ITO solutions on other components to develop complete solutions for customers.
• Provide necessary feedback to customer’s RFI’s and RFP’s.
• Learn and maintain competitive knowledge on cloud DC industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
• Has mastery of the IT industry and associated leading edge solutions and strategies, that can be applied to opportunities at business unit, country or international levels.
Has mastery of strategic thinking, insight for business model and related operation as well as the roadmap of IT evolution/transformation.
• Has mastery of techniques and tools (e.g., opportunity assessment resources, global finance planning, etc.) to help reduce selling cycle time and to bring innovative, executable solutions to customers/prospects in the most timely manner.
• Knows when to bring elements of competitors’ offerings or products into the equation to create the highest yielding deal for the customer.
• Manages customers/prospects and opportunities that are perishable and highly visible, complex, competitive, leading edge or difficult.
• Plans and conducts very complex and strategic negotiations between Huawei, customers/prospects and other parties which result in appropriate and often long-term relationships or alliances that help attain personal, team and companies business objectives.
• Is an excellent and effective negotiator at all levels of customer/prospect management for the acquisition of leading edge, total solutions that result in lasting agreements and commitments.
• Demonstrates the highest levels of teamwork to define approaches to meet customer needs in the most expedient manner.
• Communicates proposals to customers/prospects effectively and in a compelling manner.
• Recognizes very complex problems relating to clients’ business models and the business plans they are trying to achieve. Analyzes situation and defines new, innovative approaches or procedures.
• Brings strategic, long-range focus to solving client problems.
• Leads business unit, country or international teams of professionals including Frontline Service Solution Sales, Account Responsible, Solution Architects and Huawei Business Partners and others to identify opportunities.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Nationality:||Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States|