We’re looking to recruit an indivial with experience in procurement and purchasing for one of our clients in UAE.
One of the big players within the Steel and Mining Industry, they have offices across 60 countries with headquarters in Europe.
– Reporting to the Department head on all related issues like, supplier evaluation report, purchase reports, historical data reports of prices, products new items codes and logistics related activities.
– Prepare regular reports regarding procurement activities progress.
– Ensure information received from the suppliers relating to changes in delivery dates are communicated to the relevant internal personnel and the ERP system is updated.
– To assist in scheduling, clearing and forwarding of shipments. Prepare all shipping instructions for the freight forwarder; coordinate with the local forwarders timely movement of shipments and dispatch and follow up on all suppliers related shipping documents.
– To assist in processing orders and expedite deliveries.
– To prepare and maintain catalogues, supply data and purchase records.
– Verification of incoming goods with purchase order in coordination with stockyard.
– Coordinate with finance regarding due payments for suppliers / contractors.
– To keep abreast of latest developments in the field and to advise superiors accordingly for implementation of the latest systems / equipments / items, processes and upgrades.
– To prove technical, legal / statutory, commercial inputs and assist in the implementation of all procurement systems in the organization to ensure that these are undertaken s scheduled.
– Any other assignment as decided by the management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Engineering; Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|