Procurement Officer – 6 months contract – Urgent – Adecco Dubai, UAE
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Procurement Officer – Dubai – 6 Months contract – Urgent
– Liaise with Managers (Businesses, Clients & Stakeholders) to understand and process purchasing demand to ensure timely supply of required 3rd party supplier goods and services
– Provide helpdesk function to internal client and external supplier queries with regards to our clients processes
– Maintaining and operating Procurement systems and programs, such as i.e. projects, saves, spend and contracts upload, archiving/records management, purchase requisition and order processing, compliance checks, regular reporting/KPIs, maker/checker process etc.
– Managing all sorts of Procurement due diligences as they come up, ad-hoc requests (if required)
– Assists with overall supply base strategy and vendor management
– Ensures compliance with policies, processes and standards within Transactional Procurement
– Coordination with regards to Procurement related issues trouble shooting
– Leave schedule update for MEAP procurement staff
– Vendor spend and saves update for MEAP Countries analytics for Procurement group
– Managing other administrational, operational, and transactional tasks as defined by management (beside others
Salary: 8,000-10,000 AED per month
Start date: candidate must be Immediately available to start
Location: DIFC, Dubai
Adecco are recruiting for an immediately available procurement officer for our DIFC based client .The holder of the position develops and implements local Transactional Procurement strategies, manages purchase orders (maker/checker process), interacts with internal clients and external suppliers, drafts regular reports and maintains the electronic ordering and reporting systems.Apply for this job.