Product Manager – Cards
To strategize, plan, direct, and manage the operations of product development function to ensure the Bank will achieve its strategic goals.
– Create, sustain, and strengthen the brand personality and equity of Al Islami Cards.
– Develop, ensure execution, and monitor results of product strategy for the Year.
– Plan, coordinate delivery, and monitor achievement of the product profitability targets
– Develop and lead seamless execution of new product propositions, processes, and systems
– Ensure all customer transaction documents are duly approved by both Shariah and legal and maintain record thereof
– Ensure all customer communication is duly approved by Shariah and maintain record thereof
– Identify and implement revenue generation and cost reduction opportunities
– Analyse process, system, TAT, and documentation improvement opportunities and lead its effective execution
– Coordinate alignment of sales, operations, credit, IT, BPA, Shariah, legal, audit and collections for achievement of Product sales, profitability, and positioning objectives
– Develop effective and value driven incentive plans for sales staff, which are duly approved by authorized senior management
– Ensure timely and effective roll out of marketing communications and promotions
– Coordinate the resolution of process breakdown and policy interpretation related customer issues across all functions
– Develop new and strengthen existing business relationships with vendors to ensure consistent delivery of agreed service levels
– Monitor competitor activity and implement effective actions to counter them
– Anticipate and recognise business opportunities or problems, develop respective action plan, ensure its positive acceptance and understanding across all functions, and coordinate its effective implementation
– Anticipate and recognize proposition, process, system, Shariah, and documentation related staff training needs and ensure positive acceptance and understanding across all functions
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|