Project Engineer – HVAC/Appliances
Under limited supervision, independently manages execution and timely completion of engineering projects by analyzing project scope and determining project specifications; establishing and conducting test programs for product investigations; preparing reports for clients.
– Independently determines project scope, develops a preliminary plan of investigation, and determines project specifications such as time, and sample requirements by analyzing client input, available supplemental data, and product construction.
– Communicates with clients to discuss technical issues, explain procedures and requirements, and negotiate completion date and sample requirements. Acts to address client concerns and to resolve client issues. Provides technical assistance to clients. Communicates project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports.
– Establishes appropriate test programs by reviewing files and manufacturer’s information, examining samples, and applying Standard requirements. Notifies client of any areas in which the product is not in compliance or of any changes in project scope or specifications.
– Coordinates/conducts laboratory activities by preparing data sheets, scheduling and establishing completion dates. Coordinates administrative aspects of project management.
– Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
– Some international travel will be required as well as travel to conduct or witness tests at client sites.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|