• Managing projects budgets and within the given timeline, with quality as planned.
• Ensure projects risks are reported to higher management together with solutions and alternatives
• Responsible for managing projects through the project life cycle. (planning to close out) Overall leadership of the projects team ensuring safety, timeliness, and to-cost delivery of the projects.
• Responsible to ensure the delivered projects meet the needs of the client.
• Directs the projects planning, design; construction and approval processes.
• Runs the projects schedule and negotiates interdependencies.
• Co-ordinates with all parties involved with the projects; internal departments, consultants and contractors.
• Conducts the project management plans.
• Monitors progress against targets and solves complex issues.
• Manages project budgets and reports progress against budget.
• Ensuring that the service delivery required from other Departments (i.e. Procurement) is on time and as per project needs.
• Keeps management updated on the technical aspects of development and drives the service providers to deliver as per agreements.
• Coordination with all departments on all technical requirements and delivery.
• Oversee the delivery of projects according to agreed time frames.
• Resolves and coordinate with relevant service providers such as Operations, on technical, engineering and maintenance requirements.
• Take decisions based on the size and nature of the projects, and decisions may be change in between.
• Handling the staff to complete the projects in a given timeframe within a budget that must be maintained and not overrun.
• Oversee performance on projects work.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction; Engineering|