Our client, is a leading international technology provider is currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Project Management & Adaptation
Scope and Purpose:
Project management of cash center automation projects for individual or all stages of the project: technical sales, concept and quotation, contract drafting, system engineering, production and supply, installation and commissioning, acceptance and warranty.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
• Management of the project team as a central focal contact for customers and suppliers (consisting of internal and external partners/suppliers /project participants) particularly during the installation and commissioning phase of the project at the customer site.
• Project planning, project documentation, contract management, project reporting, project budget management.
• Facilitating communications between clients and their suppliers (architects, construction companies, technical designers, IT specialists) about advice and clarification of interfaces. In this context, the following tasks are to be accomplished in cooperation with technical experts:
– Preparation of planning documents, specifications, descriptions and drawings with content such as building interfaces to the system components, foundation plans, plans how to bring in system components, mechanical and electrical interfaces between the individual system components, wiring diagrams, interfaces to fire protection systems, relevant standards, risk analyses and documents proving the compliance with EC regulations, schedules, etc.
– Analysis of software processes (process analysis, system analysis, specification sheet, functional specifications, cost estimation, process model, etc.)
– Design and definition of information systems for new production processes (software architecture, structured design, process modeling, etc.)
– Assistance in the creation of systems layouts for cash centers through the integration of intralogistics components such as high-bay warehouses, racks, conveyors, AGVs, robotic components, shredding and extraction systems.
– Conducting conversations with suppliers of system components for the clarification of functionalities, delivery scopes, and technical and commercial content.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|