– To monitor and supervise the project execution process on site to ensure completion ofthe job within specified time frames, in an organized and cost effective manner, inaccordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’ssatisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
– Examines the drawings, assess the material requirements, approve and submit thematerial requisition accurately so as to facilitate purchase of appropriate quantities ofmaterials.
– Sets a project program prepared by self and implements the progress in accordancewith the program schedule.
– Prepare and forward the requisition of sub-contractors and materials required forprojects and assess the technical contracts for the approval.
– Coordinate with the client, consultant and contractors on all issues pertaining to the drawings and site issues for a quick resolution.
– Monitor progress against the project plan and keep the client updated on the progress, taking quick corrective action, and submit reports as and where required.
– Conduct quality checks on works carried out to ensure that the projects meets thespecifications.
– Coordinate with the authority agencies during spot checks on the site and ensureadherence to Quality, Health and Safety regulations on all assigned sites.
– Supervise the site regularly; attend to all technical and engineering problems, additionalmanpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely mannerthereby achieving your deadline.
– Joining – 1 month from offer date
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|