• Minimum 10 years of experience.
• Must have UAE Driving License
• Candidates should have experience working in 400 kv & 132 kv Substation.
• Shall identify and analyze constraints and assumptions during the project life cycle.
• PM Shall lead and direct the project and facilitate the approval of project management plan.
• To perform overall project management, as required.
• PM shall monitor and control project contract activities and report the job status periodically to direct manager on critical issues with solutions required for maintaining project progress.
• Shall resolve project related issues in coordination with external and internal relevant parties.
• Shall be able to withstand high pressure needs to complete project requirement for client within the stipulated time.
• To perform any other tasks as assigned by the reporting manager
• Good Communication skills and overall understanding of specific Roles / Client Requirements
• Preference will be given to candidate with UAE Driving license
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|