Project Manager | EET Engineering | HMAF | Doha, Qatar – Al Futtaim Group
EngineeringAl-Futtaim Engineering is a multi-disciplinary engineering organization operating in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Egypt, and was originally established in the UAE in 1974. As an Al-Futtaim group company, we enjoy the benefits of being part of one of the leading Dubai headquartered business houses operating around the globe. Through seven business divisions, Al-Futtaim Engineering offers a wide variety of products and services for the construction industry from Air conditioning, Building Products, Control and Firefighting, Elevators and Escalators, Facility Management, MEP, Scaffolding. Al-Futtaim Engineering fully serves the needs and requirements of the construction industry and its involvement in numerous large-scale projects in the region has given the company an enormous wealth of experience. Al-Futtaim Engineering, Mechanical Electrical and PluMDingAl-Futtaim Engineering’s MEP division is a specialist engineering company undertaking the design, engineering, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of mechanical, electrical and pluMDing services for commercial, residential and infrastructure projects. With an experienced team of leaders, managers supported by highly qualified and experienced engineers and technicians, the MEP division has the ability to handle even the most demanding of mechanical, air conditioning, electrical, pluMDing and fire protection projects, which requires on time delivery of quality products.Al-Futtaim Engineering’s MEP division was first established in 1978 in the UAE and has since expanded its operations into KSA, Qatar and Egypt in recent years.About the Position
As a Project Manager for MEP you will be responsible for managing the MEP Projects assigned. The position in based in Al Futtaim Engineering Offices and Project Sites in Doha, Qatar and will be reporting to the General Manager of MEP.
You will be responsible for :
* Providing efficient and professional services in all project management aspects such as design, estimation, execution, supervision, co-ordination, procurement required for the successful completion of project
* Co-ordinating and liaising with the client, consultant, contractor, project management team of main-contractors, sub-contractors, KHARAMAA, municipality and Civil Defense for all the related works
* Dealing with the major suppliers for the entire material procurement starting from floating enquiries till finalization of the supplier
* Preparing Technical Submittal for the entire project on Consultant’s approved vendors list
* Leading the project management team in all aspects of the project.
* Being a construction Leader in execution of the entire MEP Project.
* Preparing & monitoring and updating project budget, cost, technical drawings, mechanical equipment lists, construction equipment lists, technical specifications
To be successful in winning this role, the requirements are as follow :
* A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* Experience in execution of MEP projects in the middle east
* 15 Years of work experience
* Experience and knowledge in Project Management, Leadership and Problem Resolution
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|