Project Manager – Four Fest Trading & Gen. Contracting Co.
• Responsible for all the fit out projects and other given projects from A-Z.
• Read & create construction designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
• Read engineering drawings and instruct workers to execute jobs accordingly.
• Liaise with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
• Prepare Jobs’ BOQs.
• Write and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
• Choose the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project & get the prices for all the project’s elements from 3 suppliers to compare and choose the best prices..
• Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
• Make sure the project is running according to schedule and budget
• Travel regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
• Follow up all projects & coordinate between the out sources & the company’s teams.
• Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Supervise and monitor the execution of architectural and interior design jobs, the installation of carpentry, metal works and exhibition stands at project sites by giving clear guidelines and directions to workers .
• Assess job priorities and assign workers to appropriate job tasks to meet delivery standards and delivery time.
• Ensure that all jobs are delivered on the specified delivery time & meet the clients’ specifications & having a high quality finishing.
• Prepare snag list and ensure completing tasks before project delivery.
• Prepare workers time sheets and other administrative reports as and when required.
• Recommends change of materials used to come up with better quality and easier functions at the same cost within the same delivery time frame.
• Coordinate training for employees assigned on new tasks.
• Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Interior design; Construction|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|