– Responsible for all Project Admin / Project Coordination related works
– First class reporting on all project status and project related activities, and as per Project Manager requirements and instructions.
– Coordinate multiple weekly project meetings and preparation of minutes of meetings.
– Ordering project procurement items including leading negotiations with suppliers and logistics agents.
– Responsible for requesting quotation/proforma invoice from the supplier, validation and issuance of Purchase Order, Request for payment, tracking of payments and tracking of order shipments.
– Assist in project budgeting and cost control throughout the project.
– Preparation of weekly payment schedule for all suppliers / contractors for different projects and ensure payments are being done according to quotes and in line with payment terms.
– Recording Variation Orders and update the cost sheets / suppliers payments schedules accordingly.
– Preparing and updating the project cost/budget weekly (as per the invoice submitted by the supplier and payment made by the Company) and review with the PM.
– Liaise with Finance department to ensure payment records are correct and in line with contracts/ quotations.
– Strong document control is a must, filing and document management for project related documents such as approved quotes and invoices, project drawings, BOQ, contracts, etc.
– Assist in tender preparation such as price comparison (pricing from tenderers) to create a price comparison summary sheet etc.
– Creating snag lists / official letters and any other project related correspondences.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Sports and Recreation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|