• Evaluate potential sites, advice Business Development teams on Technical requirements, aid in negotiations with Lessor to improve Site Conditions, provisions of MEP needs.
• Liaise with Lessors, Developers, and Design teams and establish Project Design Guidelines.
• Prepare Project Feasibility studies with respect to Construction, Site improvement and Equipment Costs.
• Prepare Preliminary Site Surveys
• Appoint Architectural, Structural and M.E.P. Consultants as required by Local Laws.
• Invite tenders, online biddings and award Tenders.
• Coordinate with local Government Agencies to obtain Construction, Utility and or any other permits that may be required as per Local Laws.
• Prepare Detailed Construction time lines, Project Management Bar Charts.
• Supervise a team of Construction Manager Civil, and Construction Manager MEP and ensure projects are completed within time, Budgeted Costs and Quality
• Develop New Contractors and suppliers to increase competiveness and obtain savings.
• Approve interim and final payments based on Construction or Supply Contracts.
• Mentor a team of Construction Managers
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|