Public Relations and Media Relations Manager – Executive Solutions
The Public Relations and Communications Manager is responsible for the creation and implementation of proactive campaigns and reactive activity through traditional and new media relating to the Island Destination. Working closely with key stakeholders (internal, external and agencies) to ensure campaigns, messaging, tone of voice, and content is aligned to the brand values – pre, during and post activation. Support the digital and social media teams to oversee that the content is relevant and positioned correctly.
• Develop, plan and manage the PR strategy to ensure a coherent content and messaging supporting the marketing and communications program to obtain high exposure and results.
• Create, implement, execute and report on the PR plan, the outcome from the above strategy.
• Ensure the forefront of the media universe, tapping into our key and secondary source markets through our main communication channels.
• Create and manage the brand ambassador program for local and international markets.
• Liaise with relevant and targeted media and influencers to generate awareness amongst the target markets.
• Liaise with relevant influential online channels (for example Trip Advisor, Gleam) to encourage interaction and engagement.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|