Public Relations & Communications Office
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
– Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email.
– Researching, producing presentations, writing and distributing press releases.
– Writing and editing in-house magazines, newsletters, case studies, speeches, articles and reports.
– Preparing written contents for publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs.
– Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website.
– Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
– Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives.
Required Specific Responsibilities
– Oversee and produce promotional print communications, the newsletter and marketing collateral materials.
– Oversee all web and online communications: websites and social media interactions.
– Prioritize media opportunities, coordinating with the appropriate participant to organize, and prepare talking points, speeches, presentations and other supporting material as needed.
– Write/edit communication materials, both for printand online.
Compensation & Benefits
– Competitive salary plus performance incentives.
– Paid annual holiday.
– Opportunity to advance your career.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Graphic Design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|