Public Relations Officer – Honeywell Kuwait
• Labor and Immigration
• All visa activities for the assigned Legal Entities including new visas, renewal of visas, visa transfer and cancellation. All types of visas including employment; visitor; transit; Project visas
• Processing labor/immigration related registrations (new, renewal and transfers)
• Processing family visas and related documentation for employees on married status
• Point of Contact for all government authorities related to Labor and Immigration
• Maintain and update employee files and trackers with high accuracy
• Dealing with all Government Departments, Ministries, Consulates and Embassies.
• Provide guidance and assistance for Business visa submission to foreign Embassy and Consulate for outward travel.
• Processing of all Company Registration Documents (Trade license submission to Municipality and Economic Department, Chamber of Commerce, MOFA)
• Support businesses to deal with Customs, CID, Traffic Department, Police Department, Civil Defense Department, Fire Department as required.
• Lead the overall activities performed by PROs and Administrative Assistance related to Labor/Immigration
• Report and escalate any issues to the Regional Immigration Leader
• Work on continuous process improvements and develop new ideas and concepts to enable growth and ensure compliance
• Provide guidance to the Businesses with regards to applicable/new regulations in place in a timely manner
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Engineering; Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|