Pump Assembly Fitters
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Installation of mechanical seals and mounting of pump bearings
• Alignment of pump and motor as well as alignment of engine with pump
• Visual inspection of pump parts prior assembly
• Inspect and test parts and products as necessary, during or after assembly, according to established guidelines and quality standards
• Resolve the assembly and fitment issues during assembly
• Spray paint of the completed product
• Name plate engraving and mounting
• Hydrostatic testing of pump volumes
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|