Keeping the organization running smoothly by ensuring that it has all of the supplies and inventory that it needs. Responsible for all the goods and services that are purchased by a company. This post is always in compliance with RAK Free Zone and UAE Laws.
• Perform research activities to determine a list of possible vendors
• Contact each vendor and take information regarding price, availability and quality of problems
• Arrange meetings with vendors and confer with them in order to provide them with requirements
• Confer with production managers to determine purchasing needs
• Make purchase orders and have them signed from production managers
• Initiate contact with vendors to check availability of needed documents
• Research pricing information and compare prices and quotation
• Prepare and maintain vendor database and bidder lists.
• Prepare correspondence, forms, manuals, reports, purchase orders, and payment authorizations & liaise with the accounting department to reconcile invoices and purchase orders
• Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other documents required, including auditable accounting records
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing; Manufacturing and Production; Other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|