Keeping the organization running smoothly by ensuring that it has all of the supplies and inventory that it needs. Responsible for all the goods and services that are purchased by a company.
• To manage the allocation of duties to team members to ensure that all deadlines are met in accordance with agreed service levels
• Ordering inventory, supplies, equipment and services for all departments and divisions.
• Confirming all orders and their subsequent delivery.
• Securing the best price for all purchases without loss quality.
• Responsible for generating and submitting purchase orders in accordance with the policies and procedures.
• Follow the proper chain of command and all specialty purchases must be approved by the purchasing manager.
• Responsible for confirming all orders and their subsequent delivery.
• Includes reconciling the shipments, manifests, short- and back-stocked orders and damaged items.
• Log all purchases into the ERP purchasing system for proper tracking and classification.
• Maintain a large database of vendors and contacts within the industry.
• Maintain files and records, answer phones, respond to callers and schedule meetings with vendors.
• Sources new vendors for better quality inventory as well as better prices.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Assists in the training and development of personnel in the Purchase Function
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing; Other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|