QA Analyst (Arabic Speaking)
Our client, an IT and Technology company is currently looking for an Arabic- QA Analyst who will perform the following responsibilities:
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for ensuring stability, availability and reliability of production platforms and applications through the planning and execution of functional and non-functional testing. The job holder will also be responsible for ensuring high quality systems development by developing, implementing and executing Quality Assurance processes and procedures.
• Review test plans and recommend alternations if any
• Review software related work products such as BRD, SRS etc. to detect issues that may lead to a defect in the software product at a later stage
• Documenting all problems, test related documentation and assisting in their resolution as per the QA & Configuration Management Process
• Conducts test coverage analysis on test cases to ensure the efficacy of the test required as per test analysis and design
• Designs test cases for the required testing
• Prepare test data
• Execute test cases and log defects
• Analyze test results against the requirements
• Clarify defects with other stakeholders
• Perform regression testing
• Provide test results to Sr. QA
• Executes release management activities related to testing, as required
• Review release notes
• Experience with a number of test automation technologies and testing methodologies,
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge or hands on experience in test automation designing
• Development of test automation frameworks,
• Ability to prepare & manage test libraries & scripts.
• Experience in automating end to end, testing ERP applications, Desktop & Web applications strongly desired developed in different technologies like .Net, Java, etc.
• Experience in automated testing integrated solutions,
• Experience in automated testing of Web Services & testing at database level
• Experience in managing different Test Management Tools like Quality Center, Team Foundation Server etc
• Hands on experience on different automated/performance testing tools like Quick Test Professional, Load Runner, Test Complete etc
• Strong knowledge of Manual Testing .
• Strong DB/backend testing knowledge.
• Strong knowledge of Test Design Techniques.
• Experience in Test Execution of Enterprise Level Projects will be preferred.
• Experience in exhaustive Integration Testing.
• Experience in web services testing.
• Experience in Data Migration testing will be preferred..
• Knowledge of basic UNIX/Linux command line will be preferred.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|