– Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
– Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
– Provide frequent instruction, guidance and direction for manufacturing, engineering,
materials, customers and suppliers in performance measurement
– Maintain control system documents, calibrate validate and maintain gauge and equipment
– Perform preventive action and continuous improvement
– Inspect, test, and sample materials, parts, or products for defects and any deviations from specifications.
– observe production operations and equipment to ensure that specifications are being met and to make or order necessary adjustments to processes or assemblies.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|