QC Engineer in Ready Mix – Al Falah Holding
Responsible for assisting the QCM in preparation of Design Mix. Conducting and assisting in the trial mix with the client. Inspection of raw materials and finished product. Coordinates with production on product related concerns. Performs investigation on customer’s claim, e.g. complaints. Verify and calibrate laboratory equipment. Monitor records and review supplier performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Quality Control Manager in the preparation of Design Mix.
- Conducts trial mixes as required by the customer or as necessary.
- Conducts inspection of incoming raw materials and ensures that only acceptable (passed the Al Falah’s standard) is used by Production.
- Conducts internal verification of laboratory equipment and maintains records as a result of the verification.
- Monitors schedule of external calibration for laboratory equipment and ensure that no equipment shall be overdue for calibration.
- Conducts investigation on quality related concerns such as complaints from the customer.
- Conduct vendor assessment, site supervision and verification of calibration reports of plant and equipment.
- Documents and keep records on inspection, certificates, letters, and other related Quality Control documents.
- Ensures the disposal of records in accordance with defined disposal period.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned either in support of departmental goal or for his/her personal or professional training, education or development as programmed by his/her immediate superior.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|