QC Laboratory Supervisor – Black Pearl Consult
Our client is a well known manufacturing company in the Middle East is currently looking for an experienced QC Laboratory Supervisor.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Accountable for standardizing/enhancing the overall Quality of the processes / extruded profiles.
• Generating reports of daily inspections and recommending suitable action.
• Maintains computerized scale system by keeping units operational and current with formulations; monitoring and verifying records.
• Maintains factory processes and procedures to standard by using statistical methods for monitoring and charting; notifying production supervisor of noncompliance.
• Prepares experimental design projects by mixing test batches in laboratory Banbury or mill method.
• Releases materials by evaluating all results and visual inspection methods; determining the status of nonshippable or usable material.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintains stock of forms and spare parts by verifying the inventory of items; notifying laboratory manager when items are needed.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|