Quality Assurance Specialist – Triage International UAE
About the Company
Triage International was born from a very selective group of individuals from the Talent Management & Executive Search industry looking for one common goal, to be the best in what we do. Triage International is set up to cover all areas of Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Insurance, Finance, Shipping, and Retail related Industries.
In a business where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Triage International becomes your partner of choice and your external ambassador, striving to give you a personalised solution in tune with your goals and ambitions.
Triage is looking for Quality Assurance Specialist for one of our client in Education Sector. The Quality Assurance Specialist will develop and maintain academic and administrative quality assurance processes within the college and also will coordinate assigned activities with other university units in order to maintain workflow efficiency.
Our client is dedicated to the advancement of learning through teaching and research and to the discovery and application of knowledge. It endeavors to be an internationally recognized research university, with a world class reputation for interdisciplinary teaching and research and a tradition of partnering with leading academic institutions from around the world.
The University actively develops an international network of partners, faculty members, and research programs to advance regionally relevant research and innovation in the UAE and the region at large.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Regularly reviews academic and administrative processes within the college and develops improvement plans where required
– Oversees operational aspects of academic and administrative processes to assure quality of deliverable and adherence to stated timelines
– Maintains documentation for related academic programs such as policies, procedures, guidelines and course manuals; coordinates internally with relevant departments to ensure the most current documents are maintained
– Plans all relevant meetings relating to curriculum reviews, program improvements;
– Supports the Dean, Associate Deans and Department Chairs in all matters relating to program accreditation;
– Prepares academic reports for management and other customized reports, when required
– Interacts regularly with a wide range of internal and external constituents, faculty and staff members; provides information to academic staff and students
– Performs other similar or related duties as and when assigned by the direct manager.
– Masters degree in related field
– Minimum three (3) years relevant experience, preferably in higher education.
– Proficient in MS Office applications
– High level organizational and time management skills
– The ability to establish priorities, plan and meet deadlines
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to deal effectively with people at all levels
– Strong written communication skills including the ability to draft correspondence, reports and meeting minutes
– Demonstrated capacity to work in a collegial manner with other staff in the workplace
– A strong sense of discretion in the handling of confidential information. Must possess required behavioral skills required to perform the job effectively.
– UAE National Preferred