Quality Controller/Person In Charge
Position: Quality controller/Person-In-Charge – Male Only
Nationality: Any Nationality
Salary Package: AED 4,000 + Accommodation
• Diploma in Food Science or technology
• At least 2 years in food industry.(one year UAE experience)
• Hold PIC (Person In charge level 3) from Dubai Municipality
MAIN TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Traceability and recall trials.
• Managing customer claim.
• Laboratory analysis and implementation.
• PM receiving and acceptance.
• Sensory Analysis and GMP reporting.
• GMP Management (Foreign Body).
• Supplier evaluation and visits.
• Supplier evaluation and audit scheduling and implementation.
• Inspection of process records.
• Non-Conformity and CPR Management.
• Product development – setting trials, recipe optimization studies, order of RD shared folder.
• Shelf -life study and stability Testing.
• Regulatory affairs and documents – updates new regulations, legally necessary analysis
• RM Quality Control and Implementations – All receiving criteria revise/update for all RM
• HACCP Meetings – Leading of HACCP meetings as team leader (reporting action follow-up)
• Organize HACCP meetings and co-ordinate activities of Food Safety Team
• Monitor and improve the application of the quality procedure and HACCP system.
• Quality Management System Documentation-Creating, Updating and revising records and specifications.
• Manage Quality certificates of company ( ISO 9001, HACCP, IFS, UTZ, HALAL)
• Food Defense – All necessary security, training and checks
• Training Staffs – Food safety food defense, GMP, QMS
• Waste disposal management – Both for hazardous and Non- hazardous
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|