Quality, Health and Safety Manager – Sawaeed Employment Services
Perform specific duties to Supervise and Coordinate on Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining a Health, Safety and Environment programs in compliance with legislative requirements and Standards.
• Perform site visits and initiates investigations into all type of accidents and prepare Company’s official reports. Review accident/incident reports and ensure due implementation of remedial action as per procedure. Supervise analysis of causative factors on all incidents and ensure preventive measures are taken to avoid recurrence.
• Provide technical advice and guidance to the Management and Departments on HSE issues and maintain awareness of latest developments, laws, standards, regulations etc.
Policies & Procedures:
• Initiate and ensure development and documentation of policies, standards, procedures, manuals etc. for reference and implementation across the Company.
• Plan, direct and supervise the HSE audits of Company’s operations to ensure compliance with established HSE standards. Report to Top Management on potential consequences of faults/omissions with recommendations for corrective actions.
Coordinate in developing
• Risk assessment and HAZOP for all Operation Plan and maintenance, in order to identify risk in involved with employees and suggest improvements.
Health, Safety & Environment:
• Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety, and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the HSE department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, and a responsible environmental attitude.
– COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• All employees and contract staff working in the company for matters and issues concerning HSE issues on an ongoing basis.
• HR and Administration Department for follow up on the health conditions of employees on regular basis.
• Operations , Maintenance Department & Projects Department to coordinate issues concerning HSE of existing and new projects plant
• All government authorities and counterparts in other companies on matters concerning HSE as needed.
– FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
• The jobholder operates under the general guidance of the Department Head on all routine issues related to the HSE activities.
• The jobholder is free to plan and manage own areas of activity within policy/procedure constraints.
• Any extraordinary issues arising outside of set policies and procedures are referred to the Department Head for discussion and approval of recommended actions.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|