Quality Specialist-Multinational Client of TASCoutsourcing(Temp) – TASC Outsourcing
Contract Duration- March to Sep 2019
THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL BE WORKING ON TASC VISA AND
DEPLOYED TO CLIENT
Performs quality support duties including maintenance of the corrective
action and preventive action (CAPA) and supplier systems. Provides support
for special quality projects. Ensures and maintains a state of inspection
• Maintains quality records on product testing, nonconformance,
project outcomes, and stakeholder input filed in an accurate and
• Coordinates change control documentation and approval process.
makes proposals and assists in the development of corrective action
plans and monitors implementation.
• Follows up on closure of corrective and preventive actions.
• Provides quality support for technology transfer and improvement of
existing manufacturing processes.
• Conducts investigations, collects data, analyzes trends and prepares
reports for assigned quality processes.
• Assesses current quality systems and recommends improvements in
order to enhance quality and reduce cycle time.
• Prepares for and facilitates audits and inspections.
• Monitors trends, identifies issues, recommends and implements
appropriate actions. Assists in the development, implementation and
review of standard operating procedures for interactions with
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Experience
Education: (minimum required for competent performance in this
position) Healthcare/Bioengineering Bachelor degree is required.
Additonal Qualification:ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 Lead Auditor or ASQ
certifications is preferable.
Skill Sets and Competencies:
Years of experience: 2-4 years working in Healthcare Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Medical Devices) Quality Assurance is required.
Approximately 0-5% travel is required.
§ Observes and promotes all regulatory requirements as defined per
applicable regulations, rules and procedures established by the Company, and
notifies any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate
§ Complies with own training requirements to perform duties of own job.
Required Business & Leadership Or Technical Experiences – Leadership
• Strategic Thinking
• Outward looking-Customer centric
• Business and results driven
• Interdependent partnering ability
• Prudent risk taking
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|