• Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
• Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
• Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
• Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
• Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
|Job Location:||Fujairah, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|