Receptionist – Arabic Speaking
A happy customer (Client, visitor, guest, candidates, colleagues, courier, doctors, exhibitors, etc…) is often a returning customer.
We seek an enthusiastic, energetic self-starter for the position of Receptionist, who will develop broad skills to support personal growth and organizational success.
You will Receive all visitors and phone calls and act as the first point of contact for individuals contacting or entering the premises, in such a way that positively affects the customer’s called or visit experience. Provide general clerical backup in line with company’s strategic plan, vision, mission, values goals and objectives.
Receptionists know there’s a lot more to their jobs than just answering phones, greeting visitors and perhaps doing a little data entry. Learn why the job can also be a fun one.
As a receptionist, you’re the first point of contact in a company, so it’s a role not to take lightly.
However, it’s not all serious business. Here are some ways being a receptionist at our company is a fun job:
– There’s probably a candy dish or tasty gift from a client sitting on your desk.No searching high and low for that 3 pm snack!
– People love to tell you their life stories, so you’re never out of the loop. You know the Aramex guy just had a baby boy and that the security guard dreams of becoming a professional chef.
– You may get to meet important or interesting people who stop by to visit with company executives – people the rest of the staff may never even know were there. “It’s nice to meet you, Bono. Won’t you come this way?”
– You can make those pens on the reception desk as wacky as you want to discourage people from walking away with them. Attach frog figurines to the top? Why not?
– You make a difference. You can boost the confidence of a nervous candidate waiting for a job interview in the lobby or be that calm voice on the phone who reassures a client that all is well.
– You’re the first to know when someone has received flowers and other gifts at work, and get to share the happy news.
– You’re unforgettable! Even in a large company, everyone passes by your desk, so they know who you are. Wallflower, you are not. And chances are, people say “Good morning!” to you more than anyone else at work.
However, You must be flexible and excited about working in a fast-paced, high-performance company; have proven communication and organizational skills; and be willing and able to focus on both internal and external customer service to meet business needs.
The successful employee is motivated, dedicated, and constantly working to deliver a great experience for our customers.
– Interact and interface with customers via phone and emails
– You will handle day to day customer issues, provide resolutions, and escalate as necessary
– Analysis of complex issues, triaging issues to provide detailed problem descriptions for coordinating with development
– Focus on improving customer satisfaction
– Work with management to adhere to or improve support processes
– Provide additional, valued added services to our customers
– Work with various team members to resolve the issue reported
– Other duties and projects as assigned
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|