Receptionist / Front Office – Arabic Speaker – Male – Corporate
• Answer the telephone swiftly and efficiently and to relay the calls to the appropriate extensions, taking messages if the person required is unavailable.
• Greet and receive all visitors in a pleasant and courteous manner, informing the Secretary, Manager or member of staff concerned that their visitor has arrived.
• Assist the secretary to carry out daily admin work
• Check accounts payable
• Handle couriers and ensure good co-ordination with the courier companies
• Book conference hall and file relevant documents
• Ensure that all calls, both external and internal are answered in a polite, professional manner
• Ensure that the switchboard is switched over to the night service at the end of office hours
• Monitor and relay all calls recorded on the answer machine received out of office hours
• Update Telephone Extension list (Intranet / Proteus)
• Forward cheques for signature and thereafter to the supplier
• Inform the supplier for the collection of their payments via email or phone
• Maintain record of the invoices and vouchers sent to other Landmark offices
• Maintain record of the documents/correspondence received from Corporate for all Concept offices
• Maintain records of couriers/ faxes.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|