Recruiter – 6 month contract
We are looking for a strong In-House Recruiter to join the Assurance Recruitment Team, based in Dubai. If successful, you will be joining a growing, vibrant and dynamic team, who are well established and a crucial part of the success of the Assurance business within MENA.
You will be required to work directly with the Partners; to forecast headcount, create go to market recruitment strategies and facilitate the end to end hiring process. Individuals with strong in-house recruitment experience within Financial or Professional services is essential. MENA experience is not necessarily required and we would consider applications from developed markets.
The Experienced Hire (EH) Recruiter manages all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle and supports the firm’s recruitment strategy. The Recruiter works closely with recruitment manager, providing recruitment support for each hire. The Recruiter works to develop strong relationships with organic networks, providers, business schools and competitors along with the EY Recruiter community.
· Develop strong relationships with internal managers and external parties
· Support the recruitment planning processes, consult on and design sourcing strategies
· Candidate management including sourcing, screening, interviewing and testing, reflecting all
activities on Taleo
· Promote the firm’s strategy of direct hiring through use of online sites, data mining and
promoting vacancies through other appropriate channels e.g. social networking sites/events
· Promote referrals and internal mobility
· Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment vendors, using those on the PSL when
direct routes have been exhausted;
·Develop external networks, represent EY at education and business school careers events or
· Assist with best practice and performance improvement HR projects
· Actively participate in internal HR networking activities
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|