Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Manager – MorgenAll
Greetings for the day!
This is Pavithra from a Recruitment Firm – MorgenAll based in UAE, Qatar and India. We offer Consulting, Outsourcing and Recruitment solutions in USA, Middle East and Asia.
Kindly find the below details:
1. Company: Morgenall Management Consultants
Location: Dubai, UAE
Position: Recruitment Specialist/Manager
Type of business: Recruitment & staffing
Number of positions: 12
Should have minimum 2 years of experience in UAE
Preference: Candidates with Driving License
Working Days: Sunday till Thursday
Mandatory: Should have Working experience in Recruitment / Labor Supply Company / Outsourcing in UAE.
Salary Details: Kindly mention your expected salary
Interview Location: *MorgenAll Management Consultants*, #208, Second Floor, Building number 2, Bay Square Building 2, Same building of Emirates NBD Bank, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE.
Please share your updated CV along with the photograph.
MorgenAll is the fastest growing Executive Search and Recruitment Company in Middle East and India, revolutionizing Recruitment and temporary staffing in the region with its unparalleled functionality and quality. Morgen All offers a fast, easy, effective and cost efficient method for employers to find quality candidates and for job seekers to find top jobs in India and Middle East. The company is today widely regarded for providing the quality people.
Our Verticals in recruitment:
Executive Search, Oil and Gas, Energy, Healthcare, Bio Technology and Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Health & Safety, Construction, Property & Surveying, Engineering, Architecture, Banking and Financial Services, Accountancy and Finance, IT Enabled Services, Information Technology, Telecom, Office Automation, Legal, Tax and Treasury, Risk & Compliance, Human Resources & Training, Company Secretarial, Office Support, Customer Service, PA Secretarial, Purchasing & Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Retail, Telecoms, Education.
• Provide support to an organization in finding the qualified candidates for vacant job positions.
• Contribute to the human resource management and employment for smooth functioning of a facility.
• Review large number of resumes or curriculum vitae
• Research for job fairs, job seminars and involve in cold calling, referral recruiting, etc., to get the right candidate.
• Screen each resume carefully to shortlist the appropriate ones, based on the professional and personal credentials.
• Manage interview on telephones or personal meeting to figure out the matched qualities, before processing it to the hiring manager or key interview panel.
• Assist in arranging face-to-face interview with higher management.
• Assist the managers in recognizing the key skills and competencies of the candidate to make the final selection of the candidate.
• Negotiate and decide the cost/salary of the employee in consultation with the higher management.
• Check the background of candidates followed by employment reference checking.
• Carry out pre-employment tests like medical test, intelligence quotient, emotional quotient, etc.
• Report to the manager on the status of the interview and selection process.
• Work according to the rules, regulations and recruitment strategies of the organization.
• Suggest new approaches towards developing better recruitment policies.
• Arrange several marketing initiatives in advertising job vacancies through job sites, company website, newspaper, job vacancy journals, etc.
• Monitor the need for new employees for a particular post.
• Suggest effective employee benefit schemes to enhance the organization’s effectiveness.
• Be aware of the job market trends.
• Analyze and review the effectiveness of the selected candidates and take corrective steps if goals are not met.
• Proven working experience
• Presentable personality
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• No delay in task.
• Proven track record in achieving target
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|