Regional Director Human Resources – MENA
Title: Regional Director HR, MENA
– Oversee the HR organization on a regional level, responsible for 4 sub- regions (GCC, Turkey, Pakistan, North Africa) regions covering almost 3000 employees, across over 12 countries.
– Work closely with the existing HR teams in each country to regionalize our Key HR Functions and Resource Management as well as ensure local country compliances.
– Tasked to revamp the HR organization and led efforts to create and/or streamline region wide HR best practices and policies, processes & procedures where they didn’t exist or were not optimal.
– Lead the migration to a common HR database platform new HRIS and which was a catalyst in transitioning the organization from totally manual paper driven to fully automated.
– Manage and assist with day to day operations as well as problem solving and employee issues on a larger scale.
– Managed Admin/PRO and at some point travel functions in the UAE.
– Worked on special projects, as required from a global or local level
– Handled all sensitive incidences and occurrences on a regional level to ensure appropriate resolution.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|